So someone asked me why should I wear cotton?
Well I am a big fan of cotton clothes, here are some of the reasons why:
1. It is a natural fibre and does not need any artificial chemical reactions to be created
2. It absorbs 24-27 times its own weight in water and keeps fluid away from the body - great for perspiration
3. It absorbs and releases perspiration quickly which means this fabric breathes and is a great fabric to wear in summer
4. Can take high temperatures so loves the iron
5. Wears well and is a strong fabric, so great for kids
6. As it is natural and does not involve any chemical interventions, it is hypoallergenic. Therefore, everyone can wear cotton. Perfect for newborn babies.
7.Cotton does not cling, so perfect for post mummy bodies.
8. It does not pile/bobble like synthetic fabrics
9. Its so easy to wash and no expensive dry cleaning required
10. It has a soft feel to the skin, perfect for these hot summer days
So have I converted you to cotton? Why not join our revolution to wear the coolest fabric over summer? Why not wear our Mini Me Collection range?
So now you have read why you should wear cotton, whats stopping you from joining our revolution to wear more cotton!